Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are Leeds

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
We will show you how much of a pub team you are when we end above you despite having a squad full of mediocre players and starting 15 points down. ;)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You find it funny?

Everyone says it, surely you have heard it before :tosser:

Err that is the whole point we are just so excited to be in your company.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought i would join up since all you ever talk about is Leeds, can we have a Leeds section of the board so you can all talk about your big team :salute:

We do - go to Childish Ramblings

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Deductions. It seems that Leeds are revelling in this latest twist for the club. I mean, why else would Leeds even be in the press? They haven't done anything of note for over 15 years other than rip off some innocent parties (financially). 15 points was a lucky escape for you and I am very pleased that the fellow chairmen of the football league, voted to uphold the punishment. It is a crying shame that there was not an option to relegate you straight off.

As for boycotting spending money at other clubs? How utterly pathetic. Considering you harp on about mismanagement and the Risdale years, anyone would think you would want the other clubs to accept mismanagement and unethical behaviour as a par of the course. Isn't that what got you in trouble in the first place? :cry: But you have to rough it in League One....I am terribly sorry about that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You are the official number 1 cunto when it comes to trashtalking the Mighty Leeds United , you are obsessed Easy!
I take that as a compliment.

Official Number 1 cunto proud to report in for duty, to expose the liars, cheats, shysters and outright SCUM that infest Elland Road. Your lot should be sponsored by RENTOKIL mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here