Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are GOING to GET smashed TOMORROW

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I do think we will lose e are at home for a start, that's never a good sign to start with. Let's keep faith though we can turn them over.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got a FEELING in my WATERS now, it's looking GRIM

You can stick your f***ing waters up your arse, dear boy.

NB Might get smashed after the game

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I do think we will lose e are at home for a start, that's never a good sign to start with. Let's keep faith though we can turn them over.

Yeh, fully agree.

6 wins and 3 draws from our 9 home league games. Awful at home, aren't we????

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Good idea Ernest - think I will have a few beers afterwards to celebrate the win too! Could be quite a few Albion fans getting smashed in celebration tomorrow

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Just looked in my TEA leaves and it said a MISERABLE damp night tomorrow and 3 tea LEAFS were RED and 1 was BLUE so I can ONLY assume we will get soaking WET and lost 3 - 1.
Might as WELL sell my ticket and watch Liverpool v Wolves on SKY :angry::angry::angry:

Were these the same tea leaves that told you to back Fraudley ?

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Just looked in my TEA leaves and it said a MISERABLE damp night tomorrow and 3 tea LEAFS were RED and 1 was BLUE so I can ONLY assume we will get soaking WET and lost 3 - 1.
Might as WELL sell my ticket and watch Liverpool v Wolves on SKY :angry::angry::angry:

Don't sell your ticket, please attend and watch the mighty addicks and see how football is played :)

charlton

Dec 28, 2010
Got a FEELING in my WATERS now, it's looking GRIM

At least someone’s come to their senses. Think you all know it's a matter of time before the inedible happened, it hasn't happened to you yet but tomorrow............

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Don't sell your ticket, please attend and watch the mighty addicks and see how football is played :)

tea? i drink coffee, and its strong... just wait till tomorrow, your gonna get raped by a class side

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here