Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are ALL DOOMED

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I have decided not to VENT my anger on here Scott. If you want to know how I really feel about this situation please check my facebook status! :angry:

that is an OUTRAGEOUS status!

i can only hope that the mid sussex times dont pick up on it and go with a front page 'bright fm presenter in mexico/racist RANT' as the headline!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I'm worried what this is going to do to the price of pork chops and pork scratchings. Does anybody know? Should I buy a couple of pigs just in case? I could keep them in my basement.

id love to keep pigs in our basement, but i fear one night i would get too drunk and interfere with them

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
So stupid, They fear monger people into not wanting to go outside weve seen this so many times before bird flu for example

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Although most people on here jwill joke at this news, this does have the potential to be VERY serious. A flu virus that mutates into something nasty is capable of killing 100's of million people worldwide. Maybe this is the one that takes human kind bt surprise?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Although most people on here jwill joke at this news, this does have the potential to be VERY serious. A flu virus that mutates into something nasty is capable of killing 100's of million people worldwide. Maybe this is the one that takes human kind bt surprise?

im going to get lots of canned food and bottled water in, and then work out to be like will smith in i am legend

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
This will probably turn into something similar to the SARS scare a few years ago with a lot of people at places like Gatwick walking around looking like prats wearing face masks and then the whole thing will fizzle out.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC

franks brother

Health experts say tests so far seem to link the illnesses in Mexico with a swine flu virus in the southern US.

A top US health official said the strain of swine flu had spread widely and could not be contained
Ooh! bloomin eck! and we've got roast loin of pork for Sunday lunch today!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Eight people have fallen sick in the US - six in California and two in Texas - with a virus the WHO say was the same as the new strain of swine flu, designated H1N1.

All eight have recovered and only one was hospitalised.

Oh no! Hold the front page! Eight Americans have a bit of a cold :ohmy:

How come everything's a 'pandemic' nowadays anyways? Epidemic not good enough anymore? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here