Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We all agree a new keeper is required next season.....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
De Vries is a good shout, would be an excellent keeper at this level.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Maik Taylor had a cracking game for millwall last night, I know he is 40 but could definitely do a job for us for a season or two

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Without a decent defence in front of them,the best keeper in the world can look like a clown!Think Brez should stay.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Without a decent defence in front of them,the best keeper in the world can look like a clown!Think Brez should stay.

So you think our defence is cr@p? calderon been really good this season only a few bad games, Greer great leader and holds the defence well, El abd when played as CB hes fantastic, Dunk has been unreal with the step to the 1st team this season only made a few bad mistakes but its young and learning, LB yes thats our weak point but fingers cross we can sign mattock to sort this out as he has been class with us.

as forBrez he will stay out of the 3 clowns but only as back up

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
So you think our defence is cr@p? calderon been really good this season only a few bad games, Greer great leader and holds the defence well, El abd when played as CB hes fantastic, Dunk has been unreal with the step to the 1st team this season only made a few bad mistakes but its young and learning, LB yes thats our weak point but fingers cross we can sign mattock to sort this out as he has been class with us.

as forBrez he will stay out of the 3 clowns but only as back up

This

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Kucszack or Gilks would be nice - Gilks probably the unlikeliest of the two though.

DPM0395

Aug 11, 2011
London
Harper would be excellent but unsure if he'd uproot from the North East. Stockdale on loan would be brilliant, but perhaps unlikely. Kusczak for me, but always difficult to know having not seen keepers play week in week out, even our keepers have had good games (occasionally!) but make too many errors. Someone made a good point though regarding 14 clean sheets or so and the same amount of games not scored in, which is a little more of a priority I feel.

Also, main thing is whoever we do get needs to avoid shanking it into the east stand when they do kick it long, Brez especially worrying in that respect!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
heaton cardiff reserve quality keeper think maybe out of contract in the summer

Has actually challenged for the No1 spot this year... always been highly rated but am told thinks quite highly of himself.

Stockdale may bbe no 1 at Fulham next year as Schwarzer is coming to the end of his time.

Gordon has injury probs but maybe those are behind him... think of the two Kuszczak would be more likely.

De Vries is a good shout but if he came would want another to fight him. Same with Gerkin who will be no 1 at Bristol next year.

Not sure why Gilks is unlikely unless its loyalty that is the issue.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hennessey at Wolves out for 4 months so De Vries will be their keeper so he is now out of the question.

What about Radek Cerny at QPR coming up to 38 but could do a season and very experienced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here