Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We all agree a new keeper is required next season.....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
But who would be your pick?

Always been a fan of Barnsley's keeper Luke Steele.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Ashdown, loach, Lewis, smithies, camp.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Smithies of Huddersfield is clearly talented but always wonder why he's again this season played 13 games and that's it. Last season similar I seem to remember. Huddersfield can pay the wages and might be his home club perhaps but surely good enough with much more potential and should be starting somewhere perhaps in the Championship. If they fail in the play-offs again I feel he'd be a good target but would he be more likely to stay in yorkshire for a rival who got promoted or move all the way down here?

Lewis not looked good whenever I've seen him but have heard good things.

They're both young but would think a season loan of a prem youngster who we then have first option on after is more likely.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Rumour has it that Hughes is looking to replace Kenny at QPR - he would be a decent no.1.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My f***ing gran could do a better job than the three stooges we have at the moment.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Ali Al-Habsi of Wigan.

Always impresses me and had another good game last night at the Emirates. An Oman international; flair.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Problem, perhaps, but priority? 15 clean sheets in the League. Average. I'd perhaps be more worried about the 14 games failed-to-score.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Ashdown and the keeper tonight both seemed decent, Joe Lewis is on a free in the summer and we all seemed to like him.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Personally, I feel we need an experienced keeper who has done it top flight, short term I would like to see someone like Almunia or Kuszack

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
A lot of the names from the premiership just won't consider us as they can go abroad if necessary. I believe Smithies has had a serious injury and I dont know if he has recovered but before that he would have been top of my list.

Speroni is a good shout but have a feeling he has a loyalty thing with Palace.

Kenny is a maybe as I dont think any premier teams will guarantee him 1st team.

Gilks would be a fantastic signing and perhaps as he is at Blackpool hes not on serious wages.

Think Steve Harper may be released this summer...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here