Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Henderson

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Anyone else like me far from convinced.
I'm yet to see the lad pull of a good save + his kicking hasn't impressed me.
Hope he gets better.

larus

His kicking is good (just too good :lolol: ).

Made a good save against Crewe.

It's encouraging from a team point of view that we've had 2 games at home and our keeper hasn't really been tested much yet.

My concern is that he doesn't seem to be confident about coming to claim balls and bossing the area. Still young though.

I expect the new keeper will becomae the number 1 while FDM is out.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He seems very poor to me, never comes for anything in the air that should be his, and very slow off the blocks when he needs to be closing down.

Thank god hes not been tested much because I fear the worst when he is. Hes got no confidence at all.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I feel exactly the same way Dougal.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
larus said:

It's encouraging from a team point of view that we've had 2 games at home and our keeper hasn't really been tested much yet.

er?? He's conceded 4 goals in those 2 games!

I'd call that a test (which he seems to have failed)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can't really blame him for saturdays goals, the first was from about 2 yards away and the 2nd was a superb ball in, but he dosn't seem to command the area having said that

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Barely came off his line v Crewe, sure for the second goal their player may have been put off by an advancing goalie. Have found him to be very unimpressive in the 2 games I've seen (Derby, Crewe).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
He dosent talk to the defence enough, you could hear Kuipers screaming at them from the other end of the pitch. Henderson I havent heard once yet.

Blayney is better :( but I haven't given up on Henderson yet.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
I have abandoned all hope

Come back FDM/Blaney

As has been previously said, he does not boss the area> The second goal on tues he should have come for the cross & gain on sat.

Maybe we have been spoilt by Blayney but i dont think we would have lost the last 2 games iof he was here

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
London Irish said:
Blayney is better :( but I haven't given up on Henderson yet.
same , although hes kicking to the wings (why i don't know seeing as we have none) and the inability to catch 9/10ths of the time doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence..

but still a lot better then most the stop gaps we've had in the last few years

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Fourteenth Eye said:
I have abandoned all hope

Come back FDM/Blaney

As has been previously said, he does not boss the area> The second goal on tues he should have come for the cross & gain on sat.

Maybe we have been spoilt by Blayney but i dont think we would have lost the last 2 games iof he was here

We didn't lose the last two games without him here

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Braders7 said:
same , although hes kicking to the wings (why i don't know seeing as we have none) and the inability to catch 9/10ths of the time doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence..
And the fact he seems to have superglued himself to the line.

Can't see him staying after his loan expires (1 month?). I just hope we can hammer out a deal for Blayney by then.

Silent Bob said:
And the fact he seems to have superglued himself to the line.

After that ball he rushed out for and missed completely last Tuesday he seems to have lost all confidence in coming off his line.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Woss the point of signing this Florent bloke on loan if we're not gonna play him?

Might be time for a change between the posts.
I'm guessing he didn't have clearance as he wasn't even on the bench.

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Why dont we give him a chance.Remember what kuipers was like when we first got him.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
larus said:
His kicking is good (just too good :lolol: ).

Made a good save against Crewe.

My concern is that he doesn't seem to be confident about coming to claim balls and bossing the area. Still young though.

I expect the new keeper will becomae the number 1 while FDM is out.
How can you say he hasn't been tested yet............he's been tested 4 times, 4 goals conceded.:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here