Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Henderson Makes debut for PNE........

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
someone said he had handed in a transfer request, or have i just fallen for a rumour big style :dunce:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
chez said:
Well done Wayne, all members of "The Real BHA" congratulate you. :clap2: :bowdown:

:lolol: Yes right.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
jonny.rainbow said:
Quality keeper with lots of potential.

Shame he was hounded out.

But thats not strictly true is it. The attitude of some fans contributed to him leaving but so did him being dropped for some sloppy performances.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Les Biehn said:
But thats not strictly true is it. The attitude of some fans contributed to him leaving but so did him being dropped for some sloppy performances.

I think he made it clear he would've stayed if the fans had been behind him.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
jonny.rainbow said:

Well he would say that wouldn't he. I mean its not like he didn't have a little flounce before when he was dropped.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
jonny.rainbow said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

.....and providing he was NEVER dropped....

.....or critisised.......

.....and he remained Ireland,s No 1

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
cjd said:

.....or critisised.......

Ah, by criticised do you mean, being booed and called a wanker for having the balls apologise to fans for a mistake you made?

Having to put up with fans singing songs about the keeper you've replaced at every game home and away, whether you play badly or not?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
jonny.rainbow said:
Ah, by criticised do you mean, being booed and called a wanker for having the balls apologise to fans for a mistake you made?

Having to put up with fans singing songs about the keeper you've replaced at every game home and away, whether you play badly or not?

I don't dispute any of that but my point was that this wasn't the sole reason he left. Lets be honest if his performances were better this wouldn't have happened anywhere near as much. It didn't really happen to Roberts or Flinders.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Les Biehn said:
I don't dispute any of that but my point was that this wasn't the sole reason he left. Lets be honest if his performances were better this wouldn't have happened anywhere near as much. It didn't really happen to Roberts or Flinders.

Of course. Part of the reason was that a bigger and better club were interested in him.

Roberts took shit all the time! I can dig up threads of people criticising him right at the time he equalled the clubs clean sheet record.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
jonny.rainbow said:
Of course. Part of the reason was that a bigger and better club were interested in him.

Roberts took shit all the time! I can dig up threads of people criticising him right at the time he equalled the clubs clean sheet record.

Ok you win:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
jonny.rainbow said:

yet he never reacted like el abd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here