Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Henderson - goalkeeping genius

D

Deleted member 2719

London Irish said:

I think it's allowed to still think McGhee is rubbish but like Hendo, a few others on here do that quite skilfully :lolol:

Never said i don't like Hendo Just thought FDM should be first choice at this stage.

With his form at the latter part of last season i think people were justified in saying that.

You really don't rate FDM - do you?

Is it because he didn't sign your autograph book!!

;)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Scotty M said:
NO NO NO

you people are deluded. wasnt it obvious that the way he commanded his box tonight was pure LUCK. and that double save was rubbish - he should of HELD the first one, as michel would of done

as for that one-on-one, his positioning was AWFUL, hence why he didnt get the first attempt. im sorry, but the fact he didnt drop one cross and had the defence so well organised is no excuse for mcghee to keep him in.

0 goals conceded this season is simply not good enough - michel back NOW

Give it a rest Scotty. Sarcasm isn't a particularly difficult art to master but judging on that effort it's still a ways beyond you.

Perhaps you should stick to talking about how FLAIR and HANDSOME Henderson is...

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I'm definately in the FDM corner but all the time Henderson's playing well and not letting goals in then i'm more than happy to see him playing! There's just one thing........... PARRY THE BALL WIDE NOT TO THEIR STRIKERS YOU DAFT ****! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm an FDM fan, but don't mind admitting that Henderson didn't put a foot wrong last night (oh, except for a couple of wayward goal kicks) and the double save and the one-on-one were outstanding ... up to best FDM standards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here