Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Taken from BBC website..

1400 FOOTBALL: Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini says he will make former England defender Wayne Bridge available for loan to Championship clubs.

With Man City apparently willing to pick up the majority of his wages.

Could do a job ???

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He will probably team up with erikkson at leicester, would be a great signing for us far too good for the championship. Would certainly improve the squad and a better player than painter.

seagulls30

Sep 8, 2011
Seaford
surely if we could get vicente then we can get bridge if we wanted him we beat west ham and leicester to cms so i think he would be a good addition and back up for painter

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Rather have Painter tbh. :shrug:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Wayne? That's a funny name for a bridge. Have we got anywhere in the city that's in need of such a thing?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This is gonna be controversial but I think I'd rather have Painter in the side. Bridge is a has been - practically never was, actually - on his way down and Painter is already a seasoned winner on his way up. I think Painter might be a better player overall :shrug:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Did anyone see him playing for West Ham last season?
Seemed like any football talent he once had was lost in all those years sitting on benches collecting pay cheques. Every week his contribution on motd was to be rinsed repeatedly.
I'd rather we sign his missus, She's probably got more skill than him & would look better in the kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here