Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge so impressive

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
He really looks like he is enjoying his football
Considering he probably isn't 100% match fit, it's amazing how effective he is
On this form could comfortably play in Premier
We are are fortunate to have him, so grateful thanks to City for helping us with his wages
And he can only get better........clearly we have best two full backs in the championship

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We were staring straight down the barrel of his goal, from foot to net.

Pure class.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Top notch & a pleasure to see him in an Albion shirt. :clap2:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I was slightly apprehensive on his signing thinking he might be a billy big bollocks, I'm happy to admit I got it massively wrong. He looks an absolute class above, one pass he done that didn't actually come off for CMS looked like it could've come from the boot of Xavi or Iniesta. I just think he is genuinely happy to have got his love back for the game.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Our Fullbacks are Kwality!
At times we're playing with wingbacks...always reassuring to see Bridcutt will always sit in and defend the run of the fullback. Bridcutt's positional sense is class.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Absolutely agreed

He is, as Bruno, fantastic and and I hope both are as happy to be here as I am indeed happy to see them.

The interview on Radio Sussex more than suggest that Wayne Bridge is happy to be here so sounds encouraging.

Bruno is on Facebook and his page is hugely positive so 'GET ON THERE' and tell him he is most welcome

Truly hope there may be some way TB can keep both at the Amex next season

Happy days for Albion fans !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Somebody said it was his first goal since 2003. Certainly the softest goal since 'Doug' Loft's daisy-cutter v Stoke under McGhee. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here