Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge signing - official club text

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just a reminder, since we're in the transfer window and these and "so and so signs" (followed by pictures of road signs) threads will be common place. (Surprised we haven't had the liverpool sign bent thread started yet).

If you hover the cursor over a thread title, it gives you the first line or so of the post so you don't fall for these oh-so-funny joke threads. (if it's a picture the preview might be blank)

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Just a reminder, since we're in the transfer window and these and "so and so signs" (followed by pictures of road signs) threads will be common place. (Surprised we haven't had the liverpool sign bent thread started yet).

If you hover the cursor over a thread title, it gives you the first line or so of the post so you don't fall for these oh-so-funny joke threads. (if it's a picture the preview might be blank)

I don't believe you can "hover" on a smartphone.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Utter cock.

But well done.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
He he he..nothing wrong with the odd wind-up.

Sounds to me from looking at the Argus site that "medical today" might be a bit premature, we will see. There will probably be text/twitter first saying "an announcement will be made on the website at 5pm today[or whenever]"

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Well seeing as Charlie Oatway Jr signed today, they must be getting them done at the moment so I can't see why it wouldn't be today, 1 or maybe even 2.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I don't believe you can "hover" on a smartphone.
Also it takes sooooooo LONG for ANYTHING to happen on NSC that I'm not going to waste additional time worrying about HOOVERING...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here