Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Bridge - Not A Very Nice Person?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sorry to burst the bubble a bit but it needs discussing. OK, Bridge is the acknowledged hard-done-by victim by that snide c*nt Terry, but by all accoounts Bridge likes to act the Big Time Charlie. Just wondering what will be the net effect on the Albion changing room? ???

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Got to admit the JT thing was blown out of all proportion.

Wasn't she his ex?

If so, what's it got to do with him?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry to burst the bubble a bit but it needs discussing. OK, Bridge is the acknowledged hard-done-by victim by that snide c*nt Terry, but by all accoounts Bridge likes to act the Big Time Charlie. Just wondering what will be the net effect on the Albion changing room? ???
I don't image he'll be worse than Leon Knight knight knight.

Therefore Charlie will be more than prepared.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I don't understand how my bubbles meant to be burst by Bridge (according to you, or whatever tabloid you're reading from) not being a very nice person.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Where's all this big time charile stuff come from?
The fact he has come here is enough evidence that he isn't the wanker people have been quick to suggest he is.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
If he gives it the large one, I have every faith in Gus taking the appropriate action. He's acted tough before when somebody has stepped out of line. A spell of somebodies arse parked long term on the subs bench or being left out altogether should hopefully deflate any ego's.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any-hoo if he's a big time Charlie in the d/room, because he's so obviously better than everyone else.
Who are we to complain.

I can't see Greer and El Abd putting up with any sh*te either.

He'll learn to pip down when his own centre back levels him.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Do you know Wayne Bridge, personally like? If not then I guess its heresay. I've heard that he is a very nice chap........again heresay.

OP must be bored, as I am.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Wasn't she his ex?

It's his ex now yes, but at the time they were together and the whole time JT was sleeping with Wayne's girlfriend behind his back, which also resulted in a Bridge hanging up his boots for England which was sad to see

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Yeah he's probably a twat, but then so are many pro footballers (especially those on very high wages). But what are you gonna do? I couldn't care less if he plays well.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Surely his private life is just that - PRIVATE

I don't really give a toss whether he is a nice person or not as long as he does what he is paid to do on the pitch!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Wasn't she his ex?

Was his ex (I have no idea)? If so, was it Wayne that blew it out of all proportion, or the media? Because I never heard Wayne say a thing about it.

D

Deleted member 22389

I don't care if they all turn in to big time charlies, as long as we win.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

So... using innuendo, third-person hearsay and irrelevancies, you're making an inference that Wayne Bridge may or may not be a friendly person to talk to.

I don't recall subscribing to Heat magazine on here.

:shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The fact that he'll be being paid 100k a week may grate, doesn't make him a not very nice person though.

Mulling this over THPP. as the champion of the most disruptive little shit who has ever played for this club (probably), this thread is a bit rich coming from you about a player who has done absolutely f all to deserve it ( that I am aware of) :angry:

Last edited:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Was his ex (I have no idea)? If so, was it Wayne that blew it out of all proportion, or the media? Because I never heard Wayne say a thing about it.

I thought it was his ex. Someone else has pointed out that he was going out with her at the time, so that's different.

The blowing out of proportion was the handshake incident and the "I'm not playing for England anymore" which was not the media but Bridge himself. The latter I personally thought was a bit toys out of pram.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here