vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How about Harry Wilson ?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think Painter is being unfairly ruled out here?

Not really, if he was better than Bridge he'd be our left back and Bridge would have gone on loan to Bournemouth. That actually sounds a bit disrespectful and I don't mean it to be as Painter did a brilliant job for us - but he ain't Wayne Bridge.

D

Deleted member 2719

If bridge leaves us i am going to boo like a baby.................... for weeks.
:cry::cry::cry:

He is my hero, what a player:love:

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Hats off to Wayne Bridge, most people would have thought he was coming down for an easy life, just earn his 70k per week and not put much effort in.

Delighted to have been proved wrong.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Was it just me or did everybody applaude Bridge after making a run the entire length of the pitch? It was a customary Bridge surge but when he finished it seemed that everyone was showing their appreciation. :clap:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The trick it seems is to make players comfortable and happy and you'll get the best out of them. Ok it might be a case of grabbing the amazingly skilled but psychologically scarred for this to work best, but if you have that talent to bring joy to the seemingly lost, then fandabeedozie. Bridge is top of the class and as much as the applause go in his direction, they should equally go to Gus and his team for making a man encased in repetitive failings of the recent past almost the perfect leftback.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think in the play offs players like Bridge and Upson will be the difference for us. Top level experience will shine through

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
but then there's International football and then there's International football, We have some current internationasl in the squad, but not with highly rated countries

Very true. To be honest, I was just looking for an excuse to show a rarely seen photo of Jacob Cohen in an Albion shirt!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Wayne Bridge looks good until he is up against a seriously good winger - then he really shows his class. Best i've seen in 45 years

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Steve "Go" Gatting, Joe Kinnear, Eddie Spearitt and Sammy Nelson must all run John Terry's mate close and to be fair he wants to be pretty tasty for 90 bags of sand a week. Those other lads were probably on nearer £90 a week.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Agree that Bridge could have behaved like Billy Big Time, and not tried too hard. He has been outstanding and a credit to himself and the club. Must run Bridcutt close for Player of the Season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here