Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Way Hay 2008

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would give the first four housemates no longer than one day before their cover story falls apart and the real couple is revealed.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I would give the first four housemates no longer than one day before their cover story falls apart and the real couple is revealed.

Agree with that no-one of real interest to take the piss out of yet but i am sure we will have soon

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So far, admittedly it is really early days, the only people in there who I would be happy to have a conversation with are the Somali bloke and the one who is visually impared...the women all strike me as being a little bit on the wrong side of annoying, can't wait to see how the one who objects to asylum seekers gets on.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yeah, I haven't watched it for a few years but did this evening, have to say it does show some promise...not sure why they have two different bedrooms, one that is luxurious and the other that is more cell block-H...how do they decide who goes in which?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Yeah, I haven't watched it for a few years but did this evening, have to say it does show some promise...not sure why they have two different bedrooms, one that is luxurious and the other that is more cell block-H...how do they decide who goes in which?

Haven't found out yet? Probably be tomorrow

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The thing was that when Davina went into the big bedroom there appeared to be enough bed spaces for 16 people, as long as they are all prepared to share...who would want to sleep on one of those matchbox beds unless they really had to?

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
The lack of totty both confuses and infuriates me.

That Mohamed bloke seemed alreet goin by his audition tape though! :bowdown:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Every single year people audition that portray outrageous views or utterly narcissistic behaviour and every year we find they are the most boring people on earth.

When will they learn that normal people are far more interesting than these fake, shallow wannabe's?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here