Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

watfords new sponser

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
taken from the bbc football gossip thingy:

....AND FINALLY
Watford have secured a new sponsorship deal. They will bear the brand name Beko on their shirts instead of the names of their Turkish parent companies - Arcelik and Koc Holding. (Mirror)

:lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Marty McFly said:
Shame on you for not checking every thread to see whether its been posted already. :nono: :rolleyes:

You don't have to check every thread you just have to spend 10 seconds using the
top_search.gif
function. *sigh* :rolleyes:

Although I hadn't actually seen this joke before :lolol:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i'll make sure to search next time ey. just going to work. i will try and dig up something no-one else has when i get in at around 5am

Jul 20, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
This is the 421st occasion on which the words "rocket" and "science" have been used in the same post on NSC.

Can't people find something original to say?

???

It's not Duckworth Lewis calculations?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Skint Gull said:
To be fair a quick search for 'BEKO' tends to prevent posting something that's already been posted before! It ain't rocket science!

is it really the end of the world if someone says something thats already been posted ? I for one, aint f***ing sitting here for ages trawling through loads of threads just to see if its been said before or not

This fixtures thing is a load of bollocks in my opinion

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
hitony said:
is it really the end of the world if someone says something thats already been posted ? I for one, aint f***ing sitting here for ages trawling through loads of threads just to see if its been said before or not

This fixtures thing is a load of bollocks in my opinion

Voice of reason.

And if its obvious from the thread title its already been posted is there really ANY need to open it and "fixtures" it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here