Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Got to be happy with that so far. We could have been punished a couple of times but weren't and we capitalised. A bit more urgency second half and the 3 points should be ours. First 10 min or so will be key as they'll presumably come straight at us.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What a finish! Drab half and actually they've done a bit of a job on us on the break a few times. Very ponderous, but that was an excellent goal. I really hope we come out and play with attacking intent, I don't think Watford have been bad at all. Dreading Sarr coming on.

Their left back is having a great game.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
lallana is class though, waltzing around and conducting the MF. Gross is just slow and pony

What a signing he's been but mindboggling he's currently in above Bissouma, Trossard, Macallister today. I'd even prefer Alzate based on his great performance V Chelski. Think we could do with a change really

very pondering at times but great end to the half. makes a change to score at the end of the first half...Need another to secure it but if course we should be beating #TeamsLikeWatford :p

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What a lovely time to score. Hopefully increases the confused rambling of their manager's half time team talk.

Another not a nil for them. Shame on Burnley for not scoring.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Great finish from Maupay in what was otherwise a very dull 45.
Nobody playing badly, just one of those games. Moder playing well, Lallana having a decent game too.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Watford are not going to be able to sit back second half if they want anything out of the game so maybe there will be more space 2nd half, one just after HT will be good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here