Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Being able to put away the struggling sides is a habit well worth developing for the Albion.

Delighted with the result.
Hope the away fans enjoyed the day out!

The home fans certainly didn't. Did you see them all ****ing off after the second goal went in?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Lovely stuff.

Comfortable really, we rarely got out of second gear. Fantastic finish by Maupay. He'll be our leading premier league goal scorer when he gets the winner against man utd.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maybe Lewis isn't fit so giving Duffy a run out. When you don't have all of the information it's best not to criticise.
He didn't replace Dunk. You clearly don't have any more information than the rest of us. I'm quite happy with my opinion, which is at least as valid as yours.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
0-2 to the good guys. I'll take that all day long, especially as its away from home.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
That wasn't a very Brighton performance at all. A bit sloppy, not many chances created and win 2-0. Lovely. Sets us up nicely for Tuesday....

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Great result, feels so nice to bring home the three points in relatively comfortable fashion.

Potter got it almost spot on today, only criticism I would make is I'd have made the subs 5 or so minutes earlier, if that crossbar effort had snuck in I'd have been sick to my stomach. Good rotation though for the likes of Biss, Mac and Trossard who will surely all start on Tuesday.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Still only one away league defeat all season and our record unbeaten run in the Premier League.

Hope we can also say the same after Tues!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fantastic result. We really are a very good side!

Btw. If derby hadn’t been deducted 21 points, they would be in playoff spot with town!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good team selection, keeps some of our key players fresh for Manchester on Tuesday, clean sheet, three points.

Lovely.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
LOL i dont get Maupay sometimes, thats the second brilliant goal he's score this season when not even looking towards goal (the other was the overhead scissor kick) yet he misses the sitters :) maybe he feels every goal needs to look spectacular? still nice to see..

Nah... he's just brilliant when he,'s instinctive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here