Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v BHA - Score Predictor

Watford v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I see 2 of the 6 comp' leaders are Perth based! for my 2nd Albion match in 5 wonderful days back in England I'm going one better and saying 4-0 Albion, that's about as Billy Mumfry as it gets.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
After last season's DEBACLE, Gus will have the Albion quickly out of the blocks and running the game. We will score after ten minutes, miss a hatful early in the second half but seal it with an EMPHATIC strike from Dean Hammond.

Three more points and still joint second as Blackburn and Blackpool will also both win.

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Lots of optimism with the scores for tomorrow night, however, note no-one has gone for a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat. Last season we were cack at Vicarage road. This year I think The Hornets will score early on, we batter them, but don't score.mmuch better performance than last year, but same score:down:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Lots of optimism with the scores for tomorrow night, however, note no-one has gone for a 1-0 or 2-0 defeat.

I did - see first page.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I suspect we've got enough on the bench to win this one, even if the initial team selection does not do it.... Saying that, I really don't have much idea about which team this Serie A reserve side will put out or how they will perform?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Noted, you didn't press the poll vote though. Sure Steve will pick it up if we are correct?

Sadly, I can't see the poll on Tapatalk. I didn't know there was one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here