20 Vincelot
22 Painter
10 Sparrow
11 Noone
17 Harley
26 Bridcutt
12 Mackail-Smith
13 Paynter

Injured Buckley , Bridcutt subbed after 30 minutes, Vicente, Reyes and Hoskins not to mention no el abd or elphick (not that they've played this season still good players)

Dunk not included in squad

Lua Lua not 100% match fit / not playing enough

Yeah it was a crap results but I would say when fit buckley and vicente will be 2 of our best players how would other teams had done without all these players out ?

Plus has the starting 11 had much time playing together as a starting 11 because it is no where near our best starting 11 when fit

not an excuse but maybe when we have had to make changes prior to kick off and during the game because of injuries its difficult for the players ? no point booing when moral and confidence is low in the team as it is whats booing going to achieve it was never going to motivate them

Im not saying with the team we put out we shouldn't have won but thinking about you can understand how we did

whats everybody think i might be being a bit optimistic but we didn't have our best team their and we all know form is temporary class is permanent

keep on supporting the mighty blue and white stripes

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Good points. You can add Gary Dicker to the injury list as well...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
oh pain, pain, pain... please no more new Watford threads, there are 1000 on here already! Ok so I exaggerate but you know what I mean.

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Dicker was out as well. I know he hasn't had the greatest season but at least he TRIES to be creative, something we are lacking...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here