Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford Away

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
We will be buying on Friday, am I right in thinking there probably won't be any left by then?

If purchasing tickets in the home end which should be possible, do you think having a Worthing address will raise eyebrows or do you think they wouldn't notice? My mum lives up that way so if need be, I could get her to purchase tickets but won't do that if not really necessary.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
We will be buying on Friday, am I right in thinking there probably won't be any left by then?

If purchasing tickets in the home end which should be possible, do you think having a Worthing address will raise eyebrows or do you think they wouldn't notice? My mum lives up that way so if need be, I could get her to purchase tickets but won't do that if not really necessary.

Yes not many left so Friday unlikely. Not the largest capacity ground and a fairly modest away end.

Watford ticket office won't bat an eyelid at your home address.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Yes not many left so Friday unlikely. Not the largest capacity ground and a fairly modest away end.

Watford ticket office won't bat an eyelid at your home address.

Home tickets have just gone on sale to Category C (purchase history), which includes me as my son supports them. There aren't many left, although there are a number alongside the away allocation - almost all of the available seats in the stadium are right at the front or in singles.

General sale is 12pm on Friday.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

I think that football clubs realise that their fans do not necessarily live a five minute walk from the ground anymore. As long as you abide by the terms and conditions of the tickets it doesn’t matter where you live.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I live 15 mins from the Watford ground and my neighbour is a Watford fan.
He told me the other day that ST holders, home and away, will have their credentials checked.
That's all i am saying :thumbsup:

But if someone wants to buy a ticket in the home end as a one off day out I can’t see what credentials can be checked. I don’t think there would be any problem my doing similar at Tranmere, Liverpool or Everton. Short of a lie detector about who you support I’m not sure what they would ask.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
But if someone wants to buy a ticket in the home end as a one off day out I can’t see what credentials can be checked. I don’t think there would be any problem my doing similar at Tranmere, Liverpool or Everton. Short of a lie detector about who you support I’m not sure what they would ask.

I understand what you are saying, but its just what I was told.
Personally I've always been lucky to get tickets in an away ground in the home end from viable sources.
Good luck :thumbsup:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

TBF its not unheard of for tickets purchased in the home end (not necessarily at Watford) to be cancelled if the home club decide they may have been bought by away fans.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
My Brighton supporting son and I have been in the home end of Vicarage Road several times, with my Watford supporting son (who only does so because he was born in the hospital next door - we moved down to Sussex a few months later). We're all 'members'.

Similarly, we're all MyAlbion+ members and have all sat in the home end of the AMEX for BRI-WAT matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here