Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford away

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Just seen this is £26 for adults, but £15 for U25's, given I'm the wonderful age of 25, anyone know how strict they are on checking ID? £11 is probably the difference between me going and not going...

Anyone?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Im there !!!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Do we know how many we've sold and ,more importantly, whether it will be POTD?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
This will be one for the wankers that everyone has been on about lately following the Albion away as it's relatively easy to get to and cheap. Also a team with no reputation so the nobheads will think they can large it. Good luck

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This will be one for the wankers that everyone has been on about lately following the Albion away as it's relatively easy to get to and cheap. Also a team with no reputation so the nobheads will think they can large it. Good luck

I'll be going for the football, I'm neither a wanker nor a nobhead

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'll be going for the football, I'm neither a wanker nor a nobhead

This wasn't at anyone in particulare but there have been alot of posts lately about the new breed of morons following the albion away this game has all teh right ingredients for them. In fact i wnet to Watford last time and there was an element of Burberry capped nob heads giving it large, However i didn't se ethem at Leeds later on that season, funny that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here