Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford away

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
nomally £25-£26 adult, not sure for kidz, allocation should be pretty good i am informed, as i am going up with a watford fan who regulary attends most matches,

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Thanks guys. Me and a mate will definately be there & hopefully there'll be 2,198 other Bha fans too! Not likely,as it's midweek but hopefully a good number will make it ;)

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
They'll definitely give you only 2,200 tickets despite the fact the home end of the stand will be 90% empty.

We've sold out our tickets for next week and we're not getting anymore which is ridiculous. I'd expect you'll get the same treatment.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Hope the stewards are more easy going this season last season they were right NAZIS

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
They'll definitely give you only 2,200 tickets despite the fact the home end of the stand will be 90% empty.

We've sold out our tickets for next week and we're not getting anymore which is ridiculous. I'd expect you'll get the same treatment.

That's only half that end isn't it? I seem to remember we had both half's in the league a few years ago. Can't really see the point when as you say they won't be close to selling out

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

What do you expect if you go around smashing stands up you f***ing inbred scumbag.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
That's only half that end isn't it? I seem to remember we had both half's in the league a few years ago. Can't really see the point when as you say they won't be close to selling out

West Ham got the whole stand but we definitely haven't unless something changes in the future. It's been the same for a few seasons now despite selling out most of the time.

All ticket as well.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
What do you expect if you go around smashing stands up you f***ing inbred scumbag.

I guess it comes down to what's worse :

Smashing up stadiums (apparently) or smashing up pubs - which is what Brighton fans love doing when they visit Selhurst.

I hope you don't talk to your Mother with that tongue, terrible really.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Not planning on going to this one as it's midweek & not that easy to get to & from by train.will only be the 2nd match I've missed this season.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I guess it comes down to what's worse :

Smashing up stadiums (apparently) or smashing up pubs - which is what Brighton fans love doing when they visit Selhurst.

I hope you don't talk to your Mother with that tongue, terrible really.

You really are f***ing clueless. FTR I'm not ITK about what happened about supposedly smashing up the DOC, we were inviting to join in at an early stage but opted not to. If you can't see the difference between trashing an away end where all the away fans have to go and a pub where no away fans need visit you are even more of a fuckwit than I first thought.

Feb 14, 2010
They might give us the entire end behind goal like last year, although that was the cup. Cant see why they would turn away money as they wont sell out. Makes sense to give the end but then when did making sense have anything to do ticketing rules made up by football clubs

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Just seen this is £26 for adults, but £15 for U25's, given I'm the wonderful age of 25, anyone know how strict they are on checking ID? £11 is probably the difference between me going and not going...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here