Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford an away sell out?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So then...will fans be sitting in their allocated seats or will it be sit where you want on your arrival??

It depends on the stewards tomorrow night. Last year, as has been said, there weren't that many of us, so we sat where we wanted. 18 months ago when we got them in the cup, it was packed and allocated seating.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Is there any way to still get tickets without collecting at the Amex? Think we've missed the boat now. :(

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
had a mail from a watford fan work colleague, who thinks we will win as they are stuggling to get used to this type of footy ( loads of foreign imports) but watford fans are just happy that they are now solvent and can move forward, although there is still disquiet over the sacking of their previous manager who they had a lot of time for.

seemly they are awful at defending set pieces.

Well, we didn't excel at taking set pieces against Wednesday. It seems a waste to have the likes of Lopez, Lua Lua and Orlandi on the bench when we have no-one starting who seems to be able to hit a decent free kick. Just a minor quibble.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well, we didn't excel at taking set pieces against Wednesday. It seems a waste to have the likes of Lopez, Lua Lua and Orlandi on the bench when we have no-one starting who seems to be able to hit a decent free kick. Just a minor quibble.
If they are shit at defending set pieces, I fully expect Gus to pick one or two of his free kick flairistas to play from the start.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I got mine at 1.30pm, to collect at Watford. Lady said there were 'a few' left.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I got mine at 1.30pm, to collect at Watford. Lady said there were 'a few' left.

Same here.

I work in Watford and these are the directions to the Watford ticket office from a colleague.

"As you come to the ground from the town, turn left at the stadium down Occupation Rd past our derelict East Stand and then it’s past the Home turnstiles round the back on the right."

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Didn't we score from one?

the pug

Nov 3, 2009
Oxford
Just phoned ticket office to get a ticket, hoping to collect at Watford. Collection only available from the Amex!!

Shame that they cannot put another few hundred aside for pay on the gate. They'll have the room. I might have made this last minute.

I would suggest they will be available at the ground. They are just saying they won't be as they don't want hundreds turning up.

If you get there and there is space, they will sell you one.

If not, don't wear your colours and buy one in the Watford end. You can get a seat in the same stand, just the wrong side of the divide. You might even find a friendly steward who will move you our side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here