Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching the albion (Lost the buzz?)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyway in answer to the thread...

I have to say that I lost the buzz in the second half of Magoos relegation season, which was a pity because I hadnt experienced a feeling like that since a few months into the "Hereford" season, basically the Fans Utd thing re kindled the interest and galvanised support - but there was at a the time a distinct apathy.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Anyway in answer to the thread...

I have to say that I lost the buzz in the second half of Magoos relegation season, which was a pity because I hadnt experienced a feeling like that since a few months into the "Hereford" season, basically the Fans Utd thing re kindled the interest and galvanised support - but there was at a the time a distinct apathy.

I tend to find copious amounts of booze pre game mean it does not matter whether the buzz is there or not. The football is a nice sobering up period before going back to the pub.

Having a bit of a strop in Port Vale meant being in the pub earlier than planned during the afternoon and it is all a bit hazzy after that....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Started whizzing up and down the country from 1988,went to most of the gillingham home games aswel.The last few years i haven't really made any effort due to frustration i.e FALMER.Not been to one game this season:lolol:

To be honest i have no real urge at the moment,not til this club finally moves forward.No doubt i'll appear at a match,but getting to the point.

YES THE BUZZ HAS CERTAINLY GONE???

It was exactly down to magoo that I lost the full-on interest in The Albion - because I believe I was only matching his dis-interest in the fans, the results, and the future of the team.

As soon as DW came aboard you could sense his effort, and even if he did appear misguided a couple of times it was with good intention and it was corrected afterwards.

With every minor tweak of the squad, every game that shows effort and intent, my interest is ramped up.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
byf said:
Why couldnt you just answer the thread properly?

..with your opinions on if you have lost the buzz or not.

Instead you've mis-spelled a word in an attempt to mock me.

take it your weren't in education.

:nono: [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but I've read and re-read this post and still can't find the spelling mistake.:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
byf said:
Why couldnt you just answer the thread properly?

..with your opinions on if you have lost the buzz or not.

Instead you've mis-spelled a word in an attempt to mock me.

take it your weren't in education.

:nono: [/B][/QUOTE]

People who live in glass houses, byf.

There's more to education than spelling. Grammar is also quite important.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here