Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching Albion from the opposition end

LennyD

Jul 15, 2009
Northampton, poss 97? It was my first game

Were in the away end, but, 3-0 down at half time, a group of stewards came up and asked us to move into the home family section cos they thought it was gonna get proppa naaawwwwwty

Wel, i think it did. (cant really remember, was buziing of a bag of skittles!)

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
FA Cup Final - I got there late and had to go in Man U section, hard not to celebrate when we scored, at least I didn't cheer when United scored, fans didn't seem to notice my lack of passion

Same as but in the replay... I was only 15 and with a mate, already 3 down when we got in. Chatting with a City fan who said he would help protect us if it all kicked off!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I was standing in the Colchester end (well, side actually) with a couple of Colchester supporting friends a few years ago. I can't remember the date other than the Queen Mother passed away that afternoon as the pub after had a flag at half mast after the game. Bobby Zamorra was injured and didn't play and the BHA "One Man team" won 3-1 I recall. Not celebrating the BHA goals was bad enough but it was harder to pretend being a home fan by looking upset everytime we scored.

err the chant was "4-1, to the one man team"

and i know what yoiu mean, i was sitting amongst the layer road faitful

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
I've watched a couple of games from the wrong end when a hardcore Swindon fan mate used to get me a ticket to tag along. Never again.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I managed to watch the Hereford game in the away end.....now THAT was self control!!!!

You and a couple of thousand others. Looked like lots of "let joy be unconfined" in the away end..........................

Now, HAD you been in the HOME end when Reinelt scored, that would be v.impressive

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You and a couple of thousand others. Looked like lots of "let joy be unconfined" in the away end..........................

Now, HAD you been in the HOME end when Reinelt scored, that would be v.impressive
:lolol:

I didn't explain that very well did I......what I meant was that I was in with the Hereford supporters.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Only done it once at Withdean when my friends friend got us some compo tickets (in the bloody away stand). We collected at the gate and didn't know they were away tix till too late. We played some northern team, can't remember who.

Was an awful experience. Would rather not go than do that again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here