Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wasted opportunity

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Sounded from the radio as though we suffered from our old problem of lack of finishing. I'd love to hear from those at the game how Dobbie and Lopez did.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Dobbie was good in the build up but he didn't seem to be in the box enough. Lopez not up to speed with the game yet.
Sure it was wasted but this league is mental, everyone seems to beat everyone else. Enjoy the ride.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where was Orlandi ?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Dobbie did okay. Lopez wasnt on long enough. Lots of good build up play but nobody willing to take a shot. CMS was missed. And the linesman flagging absolutely everything as offside didnt really help.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Every time we had the ball in the box with an opportunity to cut it back we hit it high at the keeper

Indeed three times in a row at one point, very frustrating

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Sounded from the radio as though we suffered from our old problem of lack of finishing. I'd love to hear from those at the game how Dobbie and Lopez did.

Neither had much impact on the game both were disapointing to be honest , but hopefully will improve as they continue to train with the squad

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We made bad decions in the final third our balls into the box were poor and never to anybody.

A traget man would have been helpfull today, not sure our system was right today either.

Credit to Birmingham they defended well and scored a blinder. Lee Clark has a bit of a hoodoo over us at the moment.

Frustrating game, 3 points on Tuesday will help me forget it!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We were missing players at both end of the pitch and in midfield, and it showed.

Not sure though what went wrong with the basic football skill of get to the byeline and cut the ball back. Must have been four or five times it went square straight at the keeper. It was like they'd been ordered to get a goal by hitting it in off him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here