Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Washing up DISHES...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just been doing a spot (a months worth) of washing up, when an important issue arose that i had no answer to. so, im taking the usual approach of turning to nsc in a time of trouble for advice

how much mold would you say is acceptable on a plate before it should be chucked out?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Living with 4 other students, only 1 of which ever does any washing up. I try to have the 'student' attitude and let it just build up, but I can't help letting it wind me up massively. I don't understand how someone can be selfish enough to leave someone else a load of their washing up to do - what is actually going through their minds when they just leave plates and stuff lying around? I realise I sound like an old woman!

I'm living in the same house next year, I'm seriously tempted to just start piling it all outside people's doors!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3451832 said:
So why are you washing up when her knicker drawer is at your mercy?

she isnt stupid enough to leave her room unlocked anymore :(

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
just been doing a spot (a months worth) of washing up, when an important issue arose that i had no answer to. so, im taking the usual approach of turning to nsc in a time of trouble for advice

how much mold would you say is acceptable on a plate before it should be chucked out?

You have heard it before, if in doubt, get rid!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea

Hmmm. Coach trip and a month's worth of washing up....you wouldn't be a student by any chance, Scotty??!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here