Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was Virgo's tackle that bad?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Didn't seem to bad from the away end. What did it look like from the home seats?

Mullins got the right strop though shiould be banned for a longer time than Virgo.

Oh and applogies to all who heard me shout "Mullins you *&*&** *&*****"

If you are the guy sat next to me and my boys (shocking language from me in front of them as well") then I feel ever so 'umble like. Row X 60!!!

Oh and btw loved the 'If you all hate East Ender's chant.

Oh and lastly no one waved at me at East Croydon

:lol:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Didn't think it was that bad at the game, but it looked worse when I saw it on the Championship on Sunday morning. Not a red card tackle though...

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Definitely a red card, late and needless, Mullins was slightly unlucky to go for his reaction, although there were some fists flying in the melee and if that was his him then he had to walk too.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Didn't think it was that bad at the game, but it looked worse when I saw it on the Championship on Sunday morning. Not a red card tackle though...

opposite for me, I though it was more knee high at the game but on TV its much lower. Commentator bloke said he was sent off for the melee after not the actual foul.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Only a yellow, especially since Hutchinson got away with an identical one on Harding minutes earlier. However, the ref was never going to send off a home player and book an away player. If anyone was going to go, Fletcher was the most deserving recipient for what went on in the brawl.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I have to admit I'm surprised that more weren't sent off after the ruck. I saw a fair few punches going in there!

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Repugnant Toad said:
Only a yellow, especially since Hutchinson got away with an identical one on Harding minutes earlier. However, the ref was never going to send off a home player and book an away player. If anyone was going to go, Fletcher was the most deserving recipient for what went on in the brawl.
Agreed, came charging in fists first, should get more of a ban than the two who were sent off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here