Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was their first goal a goal?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I didn't have a very good angle. Sorry if fixtures and I know it doesn't really matter now but just wondering :cool:

HTAFC Fan

Apr 26, 2009
Hi I am a town fan and isit in the stand called the antich to the right of were you were sitting (great set of fans by the way very loud.) and i can honestly say I thought it went in but i may be bieng biased. hopefully meet again next year and year after in chamionship :thumbsup:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
About a foot over the line. For what purpose Fraser went over to the linesman shouting the shit at him and gaining a yellow card for his troubles, is way beyond me.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
About a foot over the line. For what purpose Fraser went over to the linesman shouting the shit at him and gaining a yellow card for his troubles, is way beyond me.

Wasn't there but from what I heard Fraser was the only one who objected, leading me to think that it was a goal.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Hi I am a town fan and isit in the stand called the antich to the right of were you were sitting (great set of fans by the way very loud.) and i can honestly say I thought it went in but i may be bieng biased. hopefully meet again next year and year after in chamionship :thumbsup:

Cheers :thumbsup:. Thanks for you're words of support and I thought it was probably in because the lino flagged straight away

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Completely correct. Fraser looked like he went for a rant simply because he was so pissed off he hadn't cleared it and got a yellow for his troubles.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
A bit unfair on Fraser. Having now viewed the goal half a dozen times, I'm still not conviced one way or the other. At the moment Fraser headed the ball, he has a foot touching the goal line so it's not as if he was at the back of the goal, so from what Iv'e seen, I think he had a good case. Having said that, obviously it's pointless arguing with the lino, as the officials will not change their minds once a decision has ben given.

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
A bit unfair on Fraser. Having now viewed the goal half a dozen times, I'm still not conviced one way or the other. At the moment Fraser headed the ball, he has a foot touching the goal line so it's not as if he was at the back of the goal, so from what Iv'e seen, I think he had a good case. Having said that, obviously it's pointless arguing with the lino, as the officials will not change their minds once a decision has ben given.

He has got a massive mouth on him though Fraser has'nt he?! Can't fault his passion but he needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Only saw a very brief clip of it on The Championship this morning - first impression was 'did that really cross the line?' - would have liked to have seen more, different angles, etc.
Still, the ref gave it; so it was a goal. It'll say so in all the papers.........it's history now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He headed the ball with his back touching the deepest bit of the side netting. Looked in but we can't go on about it now, we should have won that game 4-2 anyway.

mate...you uploaded that picture yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here