Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it fixed?

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Surely The Football League isn't invoved in match fixing. Has the Football League said what the result is going to be as wll? Anyone in the know please tell me so that I can place a bet,

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Yes/no - that's the way it goes - no- both Palace games strangely midweek - perhaps someone like old bill had a say !
Not that we care anymore about crippled alice.
Will they surve next season.
Quite frankly, who cares.
I don't.
What's the price of fish these days ?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
According to an article on the BBC website, the fixture computer has a lot of human interaction and intervention. It can't be "fixed" as there isn't a fixed random selection.

The fixtures are basically compiled by one individual not by a computer so its all human interaction. The fixtures every season are "fixed" no way is it completely random unfortunately I suspect the TV schedule is playing a bigger part in fixture arrangements every year

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Well if it was fixed that means the F.A listened .......Thats a first

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Nothing to do with 'Fixing' it was simply the fa agreeing to some of the requests put in by the club, and that was a home game, and possibly the Donny fixture. Not all the requests were given, we also asked for an away game on Nov 5th so as not to clash with the Lewes bonfire celebrations, this was not given, however, i expect this match to be moved to the friday evening on the request of the local constabulary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here