Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it a pen?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
In the second half, one of the few meaningful Portsmouth attacks and Adam bundled over their striker in the box. Looked like a nailed on pen to me from the WSU but fortunately the ref didn't agree. Anyone else see it?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Had quite a good view of it and have to admit it was a pen. Adam had his hands all over him and seemingly brought him down.

D

Deleted member 2719

I would have called it six of one and half a dozen of the other from WSU.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Stonewall.

Ha, ha, ha!

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
AEA is without doubt my favourite player this season. His transformation from clueless lump to HE WHO SHALL NOT BE PASSED is astonishing.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Watched it on my comp. seen it a few times and no penalty for me. Fuctas their striker pulls el-abds arm and thus is.fouling him so AED just allows his body to be pulled around and getting his body between the striker and the ball

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I was in the south West stand today with my brother and we both had a fantastic view of the incident.... My bro thought it was a pen but I didn't... Their striker was tugging at Adam well before he went down IMO... Seen them given admittedly, but for me it was a great and correct decision.

Well done ref.. Thought he had a good game today!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought it should have been, but then I thought it was brezovan who brought him down, which shows how poor my view was. The ref seemed certain, so I'm waiting for a replay.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I thought it should have been, but then I thought it was brezovan who brought him down, which shows how poor my view was. The ref seemed certain, so I'm waiting for a replay.

Brez was no where near them... Where were you sitting?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here