Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was I Wrong To Throw Something At A Traffic Warden?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I was walking in the lanes near browns,And spotted a traffic warden,i was just finishing my pie i was eating and i screwed up the wrapper and threw it at the back of a traffic warden,ooops!

Then heard the words Prick,being shouted at me,so i turned around to see a member of the public abusing me+he said he's only doing his job.

I then proclaimed no hes not he's bringing misery to people's lives+that he was a prick to,the member of the public walked away and the warden stood in shock,it was quality.

Now in my defence ive got two tickets in two weeks,so they are not top of favorites list at moment and see them all as scum,who think their old bill!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
For once BYF, I'm in total agreement with your actions

Traffic wardens are the lowest of the low, they "hunt" in packs where I live (Seven Dials) and are the worst type of jobsworths

Are they on commission? A pound every ticket perhaps?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Wrong. They are only doing their job. I wish, though, that they would do more about the lazy arsed people, who park on double yellows because they can't be bothered to walk 50 yards to get their booze and fags, rather than someone who has run over their meter time by 10 mins,

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I live in the seven dials area too+it must be one of the worst parts of brighton for them,I saw a couple out on xmas day,mad!

:nono:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You rectal soft serves should learn to park your f***ing cars legally then.

Abusing people who provide a service, and yes keeping the roads clear of you knuckle scraping f***-ups abandoning your cars is a service is f***ing low.

If you arse wipes Want to have a go at someone, why not take it to someone who can kick your gutless arses all over the place without getting the sack?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I've also seen them out around 7am on a SUNDAY morning!!

The arguement that they are "just doing their job" is true, but what a wanky profession they have chosen to do

Anyone who is a traffic warden is only one rung higher up the employment ladder than a toilet cleaner, they derserve nothing but contempt

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Looney your welcome to your opinion,But your wrong!

Dancin i fully agree with you for once,They are low life scumbags,Who have chosen to do what they do and they are arrogant bas**** who deserve all the abuse and threats thrown at them.

They enjoy making peoples lives a misery and are all jobs worth pricks.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
No, it's only annoying to people who think they are above the law and park anywhere they want whether it causes a dangerous obstruction or not. As looney says, if you park legally it isn't a problem.

However I did see one booking an ambulance on a call in North Street many years ago, but you get idiots in every job.

I also don't believe that what job you do is the measure for whether you are a better person or not.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
I've also seen them out around 7am on a SUNDAY morning!!

The arguement that they are "just doing their job" is true, but what a wanky profession they have chosen to do

Anyone who is a traffic warden is only one rung higher up the employment ladder than a toilet cleaner, they derserve nothing but contempt

Listen you thick as pigshit pissant. People at the bottom deserve more respect as they tend to get crapped on more often by drooling fucktards like you who should catch a f***ing bus. It isn't a profession numbnuts its a job.:angry:

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I got a ticket in Knightsbridge in sept it was for £100 if I paid in 14 days reduced to £50..
I asked the warden why he ticketed me and he could not speak english!!! I asked the next one who came along GUESS WHAT?

broken english....... the third warden a girl from the chech republic told me the nigerians cannot speak english... the ticket could not be cancellled(in her opinion it was wrongly issued) she told me to take photos of the signs and area as evidence,,luckily I had my cam in the car so I took pics .... presented them to the council and 3 month later my challenge was refused because photos are not considered evidence so I paid £50... I then conntacted the london parking auth who told me photos are acceptable evidence but I must appeal to the council first(again)and I lose my right to pay £50......

so yes they are all bastards irrespective of race creed coulour and what town they Prey in ..... next time throw a brick not a pie wrapper!!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
The thing is Looney et al, is that where I live it is permit parking only and the council in their wisdom provide more permits than spaces...coupled with the fact that the centre of town is only 5 minutes walk down the hill, means the area is always full up with day trippers and non-permit holders

Trying to get a space within a 10 minute walk from my flat can be hard at the best of times, but if I put my car on a yellow line (OUT OF HARMS WAY) at 6.00pm, I don't then appreciate getting a ticket at 7pm from a warden

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brighton Traffic wardens are bastrads and no mistake, good thought byf. :clap: :clap:

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
They do seem to hunt in packs, I just think there are far too many of them. nowhere is safe.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
swindon!

:clap:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't condone your actions byf but I do sympathise. I too have seen a team of them descend on a residential road at 7:00am on a Sunday morning, ticketing cars parked overnight on superflous yellow lines. This was nothing to do with road safety or traffic management and everything to do with revenue generation.

If we just take it without complaining they'll go on doing it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
byf said:
Looney your welcome to your opinion,But your wrong!

oops my mistake, you should be permitted to park abso-f***ing-lutley anywhere you f***ing like. Even if it obstructs ambulances or fire engines as you are far more f***ing important than the seconds saved, and therefor lives, of faster responce times.

heads up dipshit, YOU are the real f***ing criminal and should thank your uncle raped arse that you only get a ticket and not end up with an involuntry manslaughter rap. Now back to stretching your brown eye with an empty beer bottle...trainings important you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here