• Total voters

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
:nono: To do what?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I thought he was far right:glare: As for your question mate, was Hitler right about what?
Persecuting Jews, Gypsies, Foreign people and gays then no he was not. To take over the Nazi party in a beer hall then yes why not. What a great place for a party.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I reckon a goatee would have suited him more than the whole 'tache thing, to be honest. And too much gel, wax would have taken him a long way. Needed Alistair Campbell.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Murdering most of the Jewish population of a continent ? I can't think of anything less right.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:
I reckon a goatee would have suited him more than the whole 'tache thing, to be honest. And too much gel, wax would have taken him a long way. Needed Alistair Campbell.

Sort of like this ...

nmh9rf.jpg

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Repugnant Toad said:
Sort of like this ...

nmh9rf.jpg

He looks much more approachable like that. A peoples politician. He would have won the hearts of the allied nations with that look.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Why have people said yes. He was fu**ed up to kill people that are different. What a twat

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I said yes as with everybody else that has ever lived he must have been right about something

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
O Lads said:
Why have people said yes. He was fu**ed up to kill people that are different. What a twat

Because they haven't necessarily intrerpreted the question with the same meaning as you have.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Rangdo said:
Because they haven't necessarily intrerpreted the question with the same meaning as you have.

Whilst I agree with his fox hunting ban, you must confess the Holocaust and plunging a continent into a nightmare where millions died did slightly over shadow this ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
e77 said:
Whilst I agree with his fox hunting ban, you must confess the Holocaust and plunging a continent into a nightmare where millions died did slightly over shadow this ?

Was hitler anti-fox hunting then?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Rangdo said:
Was hitler anti-fox hunting then?

One of the first laws he introduced when in power. Also banned the cooking of live lobsters.

Admirable, but on balance I will probably remember him for the Holocaust.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He did invent motorways didn't he?

Gave the unemployed jobs rebuilding post war Germany.

But he was a sick twisted human being and a disgrace to humanity. Thank god the Nazi's lost the second world war, I don't think any of us could comprehend how different the world would be now.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
e77 said:
One of the first laws he introduced when in power. Also banned the cooking of live lobsters.

Admirable, but on balance I will probably remember him for the Holocaust.

People always remember the bad things :rolleyes:. At least he was more pro-active than Blair. He promised to ban fox hunting but we've been waiting years since he got in power to pull his finger out of his arse.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Biscuit said:
Thank god the Nazi's lost the second world war, I don't think any of us could comprehend how different the world would be now.

There wouldn't be any trouble in the West Bank thats for sure.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Rangdo said:
People always remember the bad things :rolleyes:. At least he was more pro-active than Blair. He promised to ban fox hunting but we've been waiting years since he got in power to pull his finger out of his arse.

Maybe that is because during the depression after WWI, the average German resented authority and the 'upper classes' which they blamed for the war. All Hitler was doing was sucuring the 'working mans' vote, after all he did lead the workings man party (NAZI's).

It was a move to please the german people, by stripping the upperclasses of their heritage.

If you believe he was a kind animal lover than you are mistaken.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Biscuit said:

If you believe he was a kind animal lover than you are mistaken.

He didn't like animals :eek: . Sick bastard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here