Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warren Aspinall

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Guy's, some of the comments are unjust the guy has been to the brink and back. Go there yourselves and come back and see if you feel the same.

Give the guy a break. Rant over.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
the "he wants a job at gatwick" comment was fairly awesome

i like warren.

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
As the thread starter.
W.T.F. He is paid by us to provide a decent insight to the game.How much research does it take to pronounce correctly El-Abd?

f*** knows how he could be expected to get a hard name like Barnes right.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I quite enjoy him saying Richard Gere instead of Gordon Greer

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He's good enough for Gus. He only does what we all do, give the players abbreviated names, or wrong in some way. There was an instant new one tonight, Voksey.
To have been through what he has and come out smiling is no mean feat, and I suspect he knows more about football than most.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
As the thread starter.
W.T.F. He is paid by us to provide a decent insight to the game.How much research does it take to pronounce correctly El-Abd?

f*** knows how he could be expected to get a hard name like Barnes right.

I rest my case.:facepalm: you must be deliberately bucking the opinion because you are a cock, and you are trying to get a reaction.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Lets leave it there guys.....its been a hard night so lets not all fall out and certainly dont end up name calling!!

I've already left it there. I have a close relative that has been through similar. I have seen the everlasting impact it has on someone and their health. I get a bit passionate with the the lack of compassion, from people that are insensitive.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
We all respect Wozza for his efforts as a player & his subsequent personal problems but he is a hopeless summariser & anybody who has such basic problems with the English language should not be doing that job.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
the "he wants a job at gatwick" comment was fairly awesome

i like warren.
That was my favourite part of tonight's commentary, proper cracked up when he said it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here