Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
i thought warnock would want the the chance to prove himself in the prem, hardly going to be happy about being moved one straight after getting us promoted.

Anyway, I don't want us promoted yet, i like the sustainable longer term plan gus has for gettting us there, don't want to go up to soon and get thrashed every game, don't think anyone else does either?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Now he has nothing much to do could he be the man with his record of taking us to the premier league.

Gus could become his apprentice then take the reins back once we are there, I can only see this as a win, win all round.

Not a chance. Gus, like the rest of us, would see this as a slap in the face, - and be off faster than a rocket.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
276843_161596390576834_5204921_n.jpg

a particularly aposite response in the circumstances

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
How many nominations are we up to now? Still only two?

Anyone ever watched Derren Brown - The Games show?

In The Gameshow, the second show in the series, Derren Brown turns himself into the host of a game show and investigates whether we all have the capacity for evil and whether or not being part of a group affects our sense of right and wrong?

Remind anyone of anything

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
If that other bloke who suggested that Gus should be sacked if we lose to Wrexham can get nominated for a ban...

THIS.

At the very least take away Goring's ability to start threads.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In The Gameshow, the second show in the series, Derren Brown turns himself into the host of a game show and investigates whether we all have the capacity for evil and whether or not being part of a group affects our sense of right and wrong?

It does indeed..........................................

........................ a third nomination

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
THIS.

At the very least take away Goring's ability to start threads.

As i said -

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
i thought warnock would want the the chance to prove himself in the prem, hardly going to be happy about being moved one straight after getting us promoted.

Anyway, I don't want us promoted yet disagree-most unlikely to happen this season,but take it while you can, i like the sustainable longer term plan gus has for gettting us there, don't want to go up to soon and get thrashed every game-agree,i can wait 2 years five or more if needed, don't think anyone else does either?

:bigwave:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
New rules should have limited the number of times u can start a thread within say a 3 monthly period..might stop nutters starting ones like this wen there pissed or insane

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Reminded me to say..............oh dear.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
There's been some crap on here lately but this just about tops it all.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Now he has nothing much to do could he be the man with his record of taking us to the premier league.

Gus could become his apprentice then take the reins back once we are there, I can only see this as a win, win all round.

Amazing idea. You should write to Tony Bloom and express your views. He might even appoint you new chief talent spotter.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I didn't say Gus should be sacked he and Warnock should work together like Tutor and boy wonder - Warnock then becomes director of Football and Gus gets the glory in the Premier League. TB may have a few interesting conversations to achieve it but if it's good for the club and the fans getting to teh premier league. I personaly think Warnock is a bit of a cock but he can get teams to the Premier league and that's what we need. If Gus could just see the benefit of his Warnocks experience.

My god, I think he's serious.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
did a great job at Palace.....

Oh he managed palace???

Therefore I am out!!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Every thought of giving up watching football and taking up crochet ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here