Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
What was said on another thread about Bloom willing to pay compensation for the right manager set me thinking. Who might that be. Could it be Neil Warnock?

I believe that Coppell is 1st choice, but if he turns us down and Curbs etc are out of reach, then why not Warnock? I’m sure tango man would accept compo.

I’m sure that Warnock has said in the past that he has always fancied managing us. So why not. Fits the bill has experience of getting teams up and has experience of Championship and Premier league. Plus, he wouldn’t tolerate slackness by our players.

I for one would be happy with Warnock, although Coppell would be my first choice

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I too would welcome Warnock,

But being a Yorkshireman why would Warnock have said in the past that he has always fancied managing us?

He would shake it up down here, but can't see it I'm afraid.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Said him yesterday. As it is if Palace aren't paying their players then are they paying the manager ? If not he could walk as they are in breach of contract thus no compensation required.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Said him yesterday. As it is if Palace aren't paying their players then are they paying the manager ? If not he could walk as they are in breach of contract thus no compensation required.

I'm sure the ORANGE ONE would love that. Almost worth doing just to see his orange face turn Red !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It would be a lovely feeling to poach Palace staff to be honest. It will finally feel like the tide is turning after 20 years of being second best to them.

Imagine it - we nick their manager, move into a new stadium and get promoted while they have no pot to piss in, a ranting embarrassing chairman and relegation certaintly.

Happy times ahead.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Am I the only one who thinks Warnock is a bit of a knob?

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
I too would welcome Warnock,

But being a Yorkshireman why would Warnock have said in the past that he has always fancied managing us?

He would shake it up down here, but can't see it I'm afraid.

Play-Off final vs Notts County in 1991, Warnock was Countys manager and was quoted as saying he could'nt believe how many Albion Fans were there. We took 35,000 that day and is proof if ever there was the potential of this club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd love it, the Palace fans would be slapped in the face with the slowly dawning reality that our situations are relentlessly reversing and that the future is bleak for their ramshackle club and ground, whilst we have a bright future and it's not orange :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He may not have an iPhone, but I would be very happy with an Brighton manager.

Didn't he say Palace would be his last job ?

I think we'd all be happy with "an Albion manager" :lol:

Check what's written below my name.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm sure the ORANGE ONE would love that. Almost worth doing just to see his orange face turn Red !

hat has definitely crossed my mind ! However, he is a good manager and has often spoken well of us. Would be a very wise choice under any circumstances.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I cannot believe the amount of people coating off wise as a nasty little shit , who are now endorsing neil warnock, who has form for standing on the touchline calling for his players to breaklegs etc, hypocrisy of the first order.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I cannot believe the amount of people coating off wise as a nasty little shit , who are now endorsing neil warnock, who has form for standing on the touchline calling for his players to breaklegs etc, hypocrisy of the first order.

And when has he done that then ? Or is this just another one of your attention seeking rants ?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
All kinda irrelevent really I think. Firstly we are too low down for him, and secondly, didn't he say that Palace would be his last job in football ?

Personally I have nothing against him - the sort of bloke you hate when he's with an opposing team, but would be ok if he was on your side.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I always thought that at some point I would like Warnock as our manager.

At the moment we are proving to be "southern softies" and he would certainly install the seige mentality that Adams did first time round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here