Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I am sure you are, but the fact is when the real big boys come calling off they go, that is football and a fact

Defiantly.

Although Mr Berbatov treated your mob with a bit of disdain when he realised a genuine big club was in for him didn't he?

You still haven't answered my oringinal question?

You see 'Dazo' Spurs are just like the rest of the Premiership, bitches to the big 4, no more, no less

I know we are, shame on us, eh? Us Big clubs need to be 'bitches' to some clubs, and as there are hardly any clubs bigger than us in England, we chose United.

Nice talking to you

Cheers x

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Defiantly.

You still haven't answered my oringinal question?

I know we are, shame on us, eh? Us Big clubs need to be 'bitches' to some clubs, and as there are hardly any clubs bigger than us in England, we chose United.

Cheers x

1) Your 'original' question? What was that Dazzer?

2) Hardly any bigger than Tottenham? We will have to agree to disagree on that one i am afraid

3) No problem x

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least Warnock wont be in any NSC poll concerning which manager will take over from Slade in the summer;)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
shouldn't this sort of thing be discussed on the spurs and palace message boards. please.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
1) Your 'original' question? What was that Dazzer?

2) Hardly any bigger than Tottenham? We will have to agree to disagree on that one i am afraid

3) No problem x

My oringinal question is "Where's your Bostock gone?":thumbsup:

I did say Man United were bigger than us, if you think I didn't. Being the 4th biggest team in the country isn't easy though.

Ain't that the truth. You was mugged.

Agreed, another reason why football is going down the shitter.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton

I did say Man United were bigger than us, if you think I didn't. Being the 4th biggest team in the country isn't easy though.

Not quite as Big as Celtic though are they Daz?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

And i said the same way as your Berbatov and Carrick, keep up 'Dazzer'

And how do you work out that Spudz are the 4th biggest club in the country?! You are way behind the big 4 and Rangers, Celtic, Everton, Leeds and Newcastle. Still you live in your own little world Daz it must be great there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here