Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock memory loss

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I might have misheard it as it came on just as I was getting in the car this morning but they played a clip from Colin commenting on the situation at QPR currently. His quote basically said something along the lines of "people should get their own house in order before commenting on mine"......Says the Leeds United manager currently 18th in the second division.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Warnock is a **** of the highest order. At the final whistle after the 6-1 home defeat against Watford, he laid into the ref big time - obviously blaming him for the first-half sending off that reduced them to ten men.

If you watch it, it's a clear example of an obvious red card. Not debatable in the slightest. What the hell was he complaining about? (particularly when you consider how many similar challenges by their players have gone unpunished this season, eg the blatant one against Sheff Weds). Poyet was right, the man's a total hypocrite.

His comment that Kirkland had 'gone down easily' after being smacked round the face by that Leeds fan was classy as well

one of the few times he has been right though.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Grade A pillock. Couple or so years ago he made some disparaging comment like "I could have ended up managing someone like a Brighton" and any (little) respect I had for him was lost right there.

He'll go when the new owners get in and hopefully it'll be the last time I have to listen to his inane ramblings

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
one of the few times he has been right though.

Not sure about that. Although he wasn't punched, it was a forceful shove in the face. He looked genuinely stunned afterwards. Even if he did make a bit of a meal of it (which I don't think he did), it was still a completely inappropriate comment for Warnock to make in the circumstances.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not sure about that. Although he wasn't punched, it was a forceful shove in the face. He looked genuinely stunned afterwards. Even if he did make a bit of a meal of it (which I don't think he did), it was still a completely inappropriate comment for Warnock to make in the circumstances.

Agree with u re Kirkland ....now Varney going down was a different kettle of fish

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Neil Neil wherever you may be
You're taking Leeds to division three
You won't win a cup
You won't win a shield
Your biggest tie will be macclesfield.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
1913049615.jpg

A lesson in tasty, nutritional dinners - News - The Star

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For the first time in history, I agree with you all.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Breaking news on ssn, that Warnock has been charged with improper conduct relating to sunday's game v millwall. Not sure what exactly for yet..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here