Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock memory loss

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
His quote after there latest loss

''wish we did it more - you might call it cheating, but I've seen Adam Drury get topped - and keep going. He should go down and roll, shouldn't he? We don't get free-kicks, and we wonder why.
"Referees aren't as consistent - they've gone backwards, I think. I didn't think someone of Mark Halsey's quality and experience would have gone straight for his red card.
"I think he'll be disappointed when he sees it, but that will do us no good."

Says they dont get free kicks...nah just a dodgy penalty.....if the takeover goes through Warnock out?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
What a twat.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Warnock is a **** of the highest order. At the final whistle after the 6-1 home defeat against Watford, he laid into the ref big time - obviously blaming him for the first-half sending off that reduced them to ten men.

If you watch it, it's a clear example of an obvious red card. Not debatable in the slightest. What the hell was he complaining about? (particularly when you consider how many similar challenges by their players have gone unpunished this season, eg the blatant one against Sheff Weds). Poyet was right, the man's a total hypocrite.

His comment that Kirkland had 'gone down easily' after being smacked round the face by that Leeds fan was classy as well.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I used to have some grudging respect for Warnock....no longer, the guy is a complete pr*ck....can't understand how Leeds fans aren't demanding his head.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I used to have some grudging respect for Warnock....no longer, the guy is a complete pr*ck....can't understand how Leeds fans aren't demanding his head.

Simple he has proved himself to be a good manager in this division and if given the rope he will pull Leeds up to the Premier League as he has done other clubs in this division.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
was he at the Amex to see them get the softest penalty of the season and the equaliser scored by a player who should have been sent off?

Sanctimonious hypocritical twat

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What goes around ...........................

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He'll be lucky to last until Christmas at this rate. Could it be yet another relegation for The Mighty Leeds United?

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
My seat at the AMEX is very close to the away dug outs. As in close enough to hear everything. His behaviour the other week was unbelievable. He challenged everything it is no wonder his players don't behave if they have him as a role model! He is screwed the minute Leeds get taken over.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Has he ever not blamed the officials for a defeat? You know the ref was against us when we played them the other week as Warnock said he had a good game.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
He'll be installed as Brums new manager if Palladini's takeover goes through.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Warnock is a neanderthal. Small time bloke that got lucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here