You'd better go into hiding Lokki :ohmy:

To quote the Kaiser Chiefs

"I Predict A Fatwah!"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fantastic.

Funny thing is Jeremy Clarkson (who I dont normally agree with) said that people poke fun at chritianity and other religions all the time because they know that they will just shrug their shoulders maybe get the odd priest or vicar on a chat show to 'condemn' it.

But what they dont do is go and slap their heads and strap half a ton of semtex to themselves and blow innocents up in the name of 'allah'.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

nice one lokki7, i like it.

p.s. (a friendly word of advice) look out for flag burners and petrol bombers near your house, oh and keep tabs on your local mosque and its occupants movements. start selling blank placcards to make some money to pay for the damages.:jester: :jester: :jester:

hampden park said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

nice one lokki7, i like it.

p.s. (a friendly word of advice) look out for flag burners and petrol bombers near your house, oh and keep tabs on your local mosque and its occupants movements. start selling blank placcards to make some money to pay for the damages.:jester: :jester: :jester:

Don't worry matey, I've never posted my address online. I mean it would be very foolish to let the petrol bomb loonies know I live at;

Selhurst Park
London
SE25 6PU

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Don't worry matey, I've never posted my address online. I mean it would be very foolish to let the petrol bomb loonies know I live at;

Selhurst Park
London
SE25 6PU

i know that place, its the one with a f***ing great big white arrow suspended on wires with the words 'drop your bomb here' underneath. :p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Could the Home Secretary explain to me how biometric checks on iris patterns and fingerprints are going to help keep tabs on muslim cleric Abu Hamsa.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Could the Home Secretary explain to me how biometric checks on iris patterns and fingerprints are going to help keep tabs on muslim cleric Abu Hamsa.

:lolol: :lolol:

The thing is I've always considered myself to be left-wing and as such I have a perfect right to take the p*ss out of every religion - afterall it's the opium of the masses!!! Life Of Brian is fabulous, Dave Allen was brilliant etc. etc. but say one word about Islam and suddenly you're a right-wing bully boy.

Islam like catholicism is a a ludicrous religion, what's more if you do any kind of research (and I have) there's not even any basis in fact for the Prophet actually dictating the Koran at all - it didn't appear til 2 Centuries after his death. So like the Bible, it's a mixture of myth, half baked theories and historical figures from a variety of ages - in short utter tosh.

How then could anyone with any kind of intellect get upset with a joke about it?

Whereas, the talking cat hysteria of Brighton in 1984 is far more believeable. See below

.....Three days later, Professor Ronald Chumley-Jones was found dead at his home in Brighton. The police report notes that he had died from lacerations to the throat leading to blood loss. The laceration were "claw-like". When police arrived they found "four or five cats wandering around the Chumley-Jones home... Later this was noted due to the Professor's noted phobia of cats...". It is the opinion of this report that what happened at Building A12 was the successful creation of a new hybrid organism. This Grey-Cat looked almost completely like a feline, except for a slight larger size, the ability to walk like a biped (if need be), a highly developed intelligence, and the cold-unfeeling, insensitivity of the Greys. The A12 Experiments had succeeded, but without realising what would come from the crucible of this genetic meddling. At least four of the Grey-Cat Hybrids escaped. After initial confusion (a report on file describes how a motorist reported to the police being stopped by four "large cats" who tried to steal his car; however, they simply could not fathom out how to use the vechile, and thus fled), they became intent on murdering the experimenters that had created them. Chumley-Jones was the first, killed by these evil half-breeds. According to documents from UK Military Intelligence, an immediate cover-up was initiated. Chumley-Jones death was explained to the press a heart attack, hence deflecting any difficult questions that the police report would have brought. Sources involved at the time have told us that a special forces taskforce was brought into the area to tack down the results of the A12 experiments. However, at least, seven other known A12 workers died within the next three months. These creatures then attempted a number of daring robberies (for example, the Cream Farm robbery of 1977). Located in some hide-away in the Brighton area, the Hybrids also took to interbreeding with the local cat population.

By 1983, most of the Brighton cat population had some Grey DNA. As well as spate of cat pregnancies, the area also suffered a number of cat death. The new Hybrids were wiping out their less advanced, terrestrial cousins. The year of 1984 saw a number of strange psychological cases - patients of Dr. Robert Johnson, a Brighton psychotherapist, claimed to have held conversations with their cats (recorded in Johnson's paper, "Talking Cats: the Brighton Hysteria of 1984"). One patient, Bertha Vernon, told Johnson that her cats (Tyger and Fluff) had ordered her to kill her son and daughter, because "they don't like us. They get all the cream...they get fed before us". Johnson reported Vernon's confession to the police, who on visiting her home found the semi-decomposed corpses of her two offspring. Later investigations found the body of her husband, Ned, in the loft, partially buried in kitty litter......

Anyone remember talking cats?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tommy Cook reporting said:

So like the Bible, it's a mixture of myth, half baked theories and historical figures from a variety of ages - in short utter tosh.

If you have done research on the Bible, then you will know that the Bible is a collection of moral stories and Yiddish History, similar to Easop's fables that use characters in Jewish history as examples of how to behave ( be that right or wrongly)...hardly Tosh

Jesus used stories like the Good Samaritan to show people in that time how they should live with each other and help each other in times of distress...is there anything wrong with that? Perhaps we have become too cinical and self centered to think that helping fellow man who has fallen on rough times is the "right " thing to do.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
..............and of course with this business about the cartoons, what exactly were the Danes and more particularily the French trying to gain from reprinting them over and over again?

Are they trying to provoke the extremists into setting off something in Paris or Copenhagen.

I think free speech is all very well, however when you are dealing with extremists who are capable of causing loss of life on a grand scale, the I do think a modicum of caution is required.

What some people may regard as a joke, others find highly offensive and when those people are prepared to kill themselves and take as many infidels with them, we should all be worried.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
mid-life Crisis at the madejski said:
If you have done research on the Bible, then you will know that the Bible is a collection of moral stories and Yiddish History, similar to Easop's fables that use characters in Jewish history as examples of how to behave ( be that right or wrongly)...hardly Tosh

Jesus used stories like the Good Samaritan to show people in that time how they should live with each other and help each other in times of distress...is there anything wrong with that? Perhaps we have become too cinical and self centered to think that helping fellow man who has fallen on rough times is the "right " thing to do.

Absolutely right.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
chumley 0
cats 1:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :wave: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here