Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warning About What You Post On A Message Board

kip

Aug 2, 2011
By all means report outright racism, but you won't see any of that anyway. Far too any JCLs on this forum lately thinking it is theirs, go here for strictly PC football chat Brightonfans.com :: Brighton and Hove Albion fansite

What a twatish thing to say. Just because you don't like what someone has to say you bring their post count into it. Didn't realize it was your forum. i'll make sure a don't post my opinion on something until I've been here a least a year and have over a 1000 posts. Just let me know if i'm over stepping the mark, after all i'm just a jcl. Wouldn't want to rock the post count hierarchy

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Problem is most of the PC idiots dont know whats illeagal and what isn't. So they guess and push their luck stirring up more shit.

If I say homosexualty is wrong and poofters are wronguns, thats and opinion.

If I call BOF a raging faggot. That maybe libel.

If I call him that more than once then thats harrasment and also breach of the act that covers malicous communications.

How wealthy BOF is is irrelevant, it is criminal law so all he would have to do is ring the fuzz.

Bozza is only liable for any offence if is brought to his attention and not removed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here