Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WARNING!!!! A vs S

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Sounds like you'll both need to detox for a month. Or up to that Betty Ford clinic (is that what its called?) for some cold turkey. Or something. :)

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
drunk_salary_man-767827.JPG
Unless he's fallen asleep and forgotten to get off the train and is on his way back to you for another session? xx

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Less than 50%? Tasty stuff Elijah Craig, but hardly firewater...

I have still only had a few sips of this and the summary on the back seems to play it down some...

"this perfectly balanced combination creates a drink with a distinctive dark purple colour and an intense aroma and taste"

This is a death liquid.

IMG-20120603-00045.jpg

Sep 1, 2010
To be honest it was just a bloody(but hugely enjoyable) mess on Friday of VAST drinking so i just think i pushed [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] over the edge by giving him some of that as a night cap, truth is, we were already at a stage of forgetting huge chunks of the evening through blind drunkeness :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
To be honest it was just a bloody(but hugely enjoyable) mess on Friday of VAST drinking so i just think i pushed [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION] over the edge by giving him some of that as a night cap, truth is, we were already at a stage of forgetting huge chunks of the evening through blind drunkeness :)

You mean like Rose having to remind us we went in 2 pubs in the evening and not just the one we could nearly remember :lol: :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here