Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WARNING!!!! A vs S

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
The Liquid drug dealer has now left Bridgend and is on his way back to Brighton!!!

His attempts to murder me failed!!! A trip to the local hospital and a new liver and Kidneys is now required :lol:

Should this NSC regular ever offer you some bourbon, drink it at your own risk! :eek:

Great weekend mate :thumbsup:

Sep 1, 2010
Ha Ha I did get paid the contract fee by Bozza but the golden liquid Heroin failed.

I did pre warn you of its potency to be fair!!! Makes JD seem like tea.

Cracking weekend of drunken blur :)

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
What bourbon were you drinking? Partial to a bit of 70% George T Stagg from time to time myself.

Lady Gull - JD is a Tennessee Whiskey. Not too dissimilar to a bourbon, which has to have been made in Kentucky, and isn't allowed the charcoal filtering that Jack Daniels use.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
What bourbon were you drinking? Partial to a bit of 70% George T Stagg from time to time myself.

Lady Gull - JD is a Tennessee Whiskey. Not too dissimilar to a bourbon, which has to have been made in Kentucky, and isn't allowed the charcoal filtering that Jack Daniels use.

I can't remember what it was called............that said I can't remember anything!!! :lol: :lol: this stuff was really very smooth but im sure you could use it as fuel for a rocket! I just called it liquid heroine.....I'm not adverse to the odd tipple over the years, but this was without doubt the most powerful stuff ive ever had!

Sep 1, 2010
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338728644.399393.jpg

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
94& proof? thats about 47% ABV! I am surprised your not blind.

Can anyone tell me what that says above? :lol: It is wicked stuff and on Friday we had a shed load of lager first, probably 10/11 pints each i guess and then went back to mine and that little baby got opened up!!!......i woke up yesterday morning (just!!) thinking death would have been the better option!! then we went to Cardiff Bay and did it all over again pretty much!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here