Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warhorse

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I hear nothing but good things about Warhorse - but it's something I still haven't got round to seeing. As Brightonfan1983 says, need to see it before it become a film. Did see Enron a few month ago (nigh on impossible to get a ticket at the time). Good, in fact very good. And another one that needs to be seen on stage I think.

Keeny01

Sep 24, 2008
I have to admit that I managed to miss this one somehow but I've now booked tickets for later in the year as a result of this thread/link, so thanks for the heads-up Barry!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
My parents have been twice , rave about it all the time

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Yes, Brilliant show. I was in the front row, right in the position where a horse got impaled in the brain by a bayonet, smashing stuff.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
:bowdown:

Absolutly brilliant stuff. Go and see it.

We saw a Revengers Tradagy, and the reason we saw Warhorse was because before the play we were given a tour and saw the props. Absoutly amazing stuff.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I wanted to, but the only tickets left were to expensive for me :( I hope they've come down now but I doubt it.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Went to see War Horse at the New London Theatre last night prompted by this thread.

Incredibly moving story and stunning - really stunning - experience. Couldn't recommend it highly enough. And if you can spare a couple of quid extra, get near the front.

As someone said in a thread about the Somme - puts all this £200k a week crap into some perspective.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I finally managed to get to see this amazing show this week.
It really is quite extraordinary.
The actors who create the perfomance of the animals are fantastic. Easy to forget the animals are not real as they are never still. They have the mannerisms of the horses absolutely spot on.
Tickets are expensive, but worth it IMO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here