Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanted. Have you seen this man ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I believe the 'Feds' FBI and few others would like to know the where abouts of this man can you help ? 'Keep em peeled' :bigwave:

Attachments

• SirAllenStanfordPADanielHambury1.jpg
    SirAllenStanfordPADanielHambury1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 415

Oct 25, 2003
A SIX FOOT TALL TEXAN CRICKET LOVER COULD BLEND IN ANYWHERE, SAYS FBI Print

SIR Allen Stanford, the six foot four Texan with an obsessive love of cricket, could be impossible to find, the FBI admitted last night.

Cricket bars are always filled with Texans
The businessman has vanished without a trace leaving thousands of investors worried for their futures and wondering why yet another a Texan billionaire was so interested in cricket anyway.

An FBI spokesman said: "It's needle in a haystick time. We will of course be searching all over the West Indies, central America and even the tiny islands of the South Pacific, but let's be honest these places are already crawling with gigantic Texan cricket fans.

"He may try to assume a new identity, but if our undercover agents come across someone we think might be Stanford we'll engage him in a conversation about barbeques, guns and cricket but then make some really crass mistakes about the rules of the game in a bid to flush him out.

"If you are sitting at a bar and you hear a large man talking in a thick Texan drawl about silly-mid off, googlies and the bowling-style of someone called Curtly Ambrose, then please let us know so we can eliminate him from our inquiries."

The spokesman added: "We're also asking port authorities throughout the Carribbean and the Gulf of Mexico to notify us immediately if a huge, cricket bat-shaped submarine surfaces within their jurisdiction."

Meanwhile the England and Wales Cricket Board has admitted errors of judgement in its relationship with Stanford and is now desperately seeking a new unscrupulous millionaire to defile the national game.

An ECB spokesman said: "When does Conrad Black get out of jail?"

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
How come his hand is about two feet too far away from his body? Are his arms so unfeasibly long that he is, quite literally, out of the reach of the law?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
50bates.452024.full.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think he was in Rick`s cafe in Bognor this morning. I remember him because he was in the queue in front of me and ordered 3 eggs.............. yes 3 eggs with his breakfast. I thought then that he was going the wrong way about it if he wanted to remain anonomous.

3 eggs for Christ`s sake.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I believe the 'Feds' FBI and few others would like to know the where abouts of this man can you help ? 'Keep em peeled' :bigwave:
Why has he got a phantom hand ? Has Jeremy Beadle come back to haunt him???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here