Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to be on Sky TV on Saturday?

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
This message below received from Sky TV. If you are interested and think you could fit the bill this Saturday, PM and I'll pass on your details.

Send your name, address and a phone number to be contacted on. First come first served, essentially, but it's up to Sky to select whom they want.

Tim Carder

------------------------------------

My name is Adam Chenery, I'm the producer of Big League Weekend at Sky Sports.

Apologies for the short notice, but I'm hoping we can do something for this Saturday's game - BRIGHTON V HUDDERSFIELD.

I'm looking for a confident fan - young (at least 16 though) /old, man / woman - don't mind at all - to do me a report on their day out watching the game. He or she must be confident about going on camera, have a good sense of humour and most of all love their football.

This will be the next in a new series where each week we get a fans eye view of a Football League game. We follow our fan through all the Saturday rituals - The pint and the pie, the walk up to the ground, the camaraderie between fans. The excitement, sights and sounds - and smells. Real football for real fans. You may have seen one of the previous pieces, so far it has proved a really successful and popular feature.

Please feel free to pass my number on to any fans you think might like to do it. Alternatively send me some contact details and I'll ring them.

Kind Regards

Adam Chenery
Producer Sky Sports

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave The Gaffer or The Large One

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It annoys me no end that Sky are pretending to promote, 'Real football for real fans'.

They wouldn't give a shit if nobody went to games, particularly in the lower leagues.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Dave

Don't be so shy. You the man of the terraces, know a lot of people, have media experience, know a bit about football and are amusing and intelligent.

You are the man for this job.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dave

Don't be so shy. You the man of the terraces, know a lot of people, have media experience, know a bit about football and are amusing and intelligent.

You are the man for this job.

what put myself up for more abuse from the good people of NSC....yeah right!

What they seem to be looking for is someone who does the whole game experience, rather than some fat old bald bloke who gets dropped at the ground by his missus and then picked up from the same spot after the game.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think one of the young lads, like Statto would be perfect for this

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think Mr XIV (Ady) would be idea personally. Certainly not shy by any means!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here