Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want cheaper petrol?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sorry to bounce but do you actually get money off and does it work? ??? if it does why the f*** have i not signed up for it :)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hasn't launched yet.

You'll get an email every month or so asking you to "be patient" and that it's all kicking off soon.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
All seems to have gone to shite. The bloke who runs it promised not to use the database for mailshots, but has slowly increased the amount of advertising in the emails, and despite passing the "magic" figure many months ago is unable to announce anything. Seemed like a good idea, but you are better off shopping at a superstore like Tescos and getting the 5p off per litre offer.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Can't help thinking that a bit more imaginative thinking is needed on petrol prices. Oil won't last forever and exhaust fumes are polluting our planet and giving our kids asthma. I was talking to someone once who was complaining about how much it cost to park her car all day in the centre of Worthing for work. I asked her why she didn't use public transport instead? She said "Well I could I suppose. The bus stops outside my house."

We need to do something to wean people off their cars. Better public transport is a big part of the answer. Pricing people out of their cars is another.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here