Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wan bissaka

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
F***ing hell.

*season ends*

NSC agrees De Zerbi left the club because he wanted to change transfer policy away from youngsters to more established players and Bloom will never do that.

*a week and a bit passes*

NSC thinks we should sign Wan Bissaka.

:facepalm:

Not sure that Bloom was against signing players in their mid to late twenties, more to do with the cost in fees and wages of signing established PL players of that age? We will not exceed the set limits on either from what I gather. Wan Bissaka would be one but not both imo as 10 million sounds cheap to me

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Wan Bissaka is an extremely defensive RB. Depends of course on who our next manager is but the last two have played expansive passing football that requires attacking intent from the fullbacks.

Plus he's on a lot of money.

He'll join a West Ham or Everton.

We'll bring in some 22 year old RB who will either be amazing or a flop but nothing between, and then an 18 year old who will probably go on loan with a 1 in 3 chance of being seen again.

Bloomball is all risk and reward. Not enough potential reward with AWB.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not sure that Bloom was against signing players in their mid to late twenties, more to do with the cost in fees and wages of signing established PL players of that age? We will not exceed the set limits on either from what I gather. Wan Bissaka would be one but not both imo as 10 million sounds cheap to me
One of the players specifically mentioned in stories over the dispute was Fred. He's about as equivalent to Wan Bissaka as I can think of in terms of where he was in his career when he left Utd and how he's perceived.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
One of the players specifically mentioned in stories over the dispute was Fred. He's about as equivalent to Wan Bissaka as I can think of in terms of where he was in his career when he left Utd and how he's perceived.
Except Fred is shit 75% of the time, Bloom was spot on rejecting that! Given RDZ’s alleged choices of players who did come last season, maybe he should just stick to coaching!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Except Fred is shit 75% of the time, Bloom was spot on rejecting that! Given RDZ’s alleged choices of players who did come last season, maybe he should just stick to coaching!
Wan Bissaka is a good defender and incredibly limited at everything else.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Wan Bissaka is an extremely defensive RB. Depends of course on who our next manager is but the last two have played expansive passing football that requires attacking intent from the fullbacks.

Plus he's on a lot of money.

He'll join a West Ham or Everton.

We'll bring in some 22 year old RB who will either be amazing or a flop but nothing between, and then an 18 year old who will probably go on loan with a 1 in 3 chance of being seen again.

Bloomball is all risk and reward. Not enough potential reward with AWB.
How the hell would Everton afford his wages?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Definitely, he seems to never be injured and is hard to get past.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gone backwards at United. Has return to Palace all over him. They love a United flop (and a Liverpool one, to be fair).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here