Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walsall v Albion Predictions

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Seven - Nil to the Albion, Seven - Nil to the Albion, Seven - Nil to the Albion.

7-0 :thumbsup:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Watching them on Virgin their defence really did look susceptible to wide players - in fact to the style of play we saw at Withdean on Saturday. I think we'll score a couple. But I also thought that they looked quite keen in front of goal - nice neat football on the ground with no luck and I don't rate our defence to keep them out for 90. I'm not sure if it will be 2-1 or 2-2....

I'm going 2-1 to the Albion.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
scrappy 1 nil to us just

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seven - Nil to the Albion, Seven - Nil to the Albion, Seven - Nil to the Albion.

7-0 :thumbsup:
We haven't beaten Walsall 7-0 since the mid 70's. It was 0-0 at half time as well. :)
my prediction Walsall 0 Brighton 1

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Must be 10-0 if last Saturday's games were anything to go by.

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Morale will be a big factor i think, we have bucketloads (thank-you mr slade),while walsall hopefully have none,so im predicting a comfatable 2-1 victory ,forster and owusu obliging.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A comprehensive romp

3-0 to the good guys

albion4life

Feb 6, 2009
still think 14 nil easy !!!

after we get to 10 brighton will bring gully on for forster to give walsall a chance .........it didnt work !

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
As much as I'm confident, don't forget Walsall were undefeated in a good number of games before Bristol Rovers showed up. I think it'll be 2-1 to *somebody*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here