Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walsall sold out?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
According to the official website tickets should have been available until 5pm tomorrow , risky to say the least if they are posted out even if you bought online today they'll get delivered on time. We only got 2,355 tickets so if they have sold out there will be many more travelling up and POTG in the home stands.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeah its sold out, hoping for another allocation
If we get extra it will be personal callers only unless fans booking by phone can pick up their tickets at the Bescot (big brown envelope in the kit van ?)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I got my tickets in the post today , we'll be bouncing in the BiteSize stand :lol:

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Not sold out. Bought 2 tickets this afternoon and at the time had sold 1700. I got em over the phone. It went offline so they could see how many had been sold compared to the allocation.
If you phone the ticket line you should get one or two... Oh and sorry about the caps lol

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Really poor if we don't sell out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I went in at 2pm and was told there were 50-60 left

The ticket office always say that. Mind you the official away attendance of 1,246 will be announced midway through the 2nd half after the admission money has been counted up :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here